No two feet are alike.
Pandere shoes accommodate swelling and other foot conditions. Our patent pending design allows expansion up to an E width. The unanchored toe box and ankle expansion make our shoes perfect for those who can't fit into off the rack shoes.
Half sizes: We don't offer half sizes at this time. If you have swelling or any other medical condition, we recommend you round a size up. For example, if you normally wear an 8.5, order a 9.
Ideal for mild to moderate swelling – also for those looking for a wide yet supportive ankle boot style. Featuring an easy-access velcro design for those on the go, or with less mobility.
Handcrafted in Portugal using only the finest, most durable materials, the Neo Shoe expands up to 3 width sizes and offers superior ankle stability. Stylish and functional, this ultra-comfortable wide boot could also be for you if you suffer from: lymphedema, diabetes, or swollen feet due to travel or pregnancy.
- Ideal for mild to moderate swelling, or those looking for a wide, supportive boot style
- Revolutionary design technology: expandable mid-foot and ankle*
- Adjustable toggles at the back of shoe for added support
- Breathable design intended for all-day wear
- Ultra-soft interior made of stretch neoprene for comfort
- High quality upper made from fine nubuck leather and neoprene
- Memory foam insole with arch support and a solid heel cushion
- Easily removable insoles, to accommodate custom orthotics
- Designed with style in mind, for increased confidence and freedom
- Anti-slip recycled rubber bottoms for ease and increased mobility
$1 from every pair sold goes towards LE&RN, the leading lymphedema advocacy non-profit.
Please Note: The Neo Shoe is not suitable for those with toe swelling or extra wide toe areas.
This shoe is available in women's sizes only, and accommodates from a B width to an E width. Please Note that the Neo Shoe is not suitable for those with toe swelling or extra wide toe areas.
See our fit guide for additional information.
We know that finding the perfect fit can be challenging. We have a flexible return policy, and are always happy to answer your questions, via chat (bottom-right of this page) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.