No two feet are alike.
Pandere shoes accommodate swelling and other foot conditions. Our patent pending design allows expansion up to an E width. The unanchored toe box and ankle expansion make our shoes perfect for those who can't fit into off the rack shoes.
Half sizes: We don't offer half sizes at this time. If you have swelling or any other medical condition, we recommend you round a size up. For example, if you normally wear an 8.5, order a 9.
Ideal for moderate swelling – also for those seeking an extra-wide yet supportive shoe, or those needing room for bunions, braces and other inconveniences.
Handcrafted in Portugal using only the finest, most durable materials, the Saturday Shoe is a super supportive, extra wide shoe. Stylish and functional, this could be the shoe for you if you suffer from: lymphedema, diabetes, plantar fasciitis or any number of swelling-related issues.
- Ideal for extra wide feet and/or moderate swelling
- Revolutionary design technology: expandable toe-box, mid-foot and ankle
- Adjustable toggles at the top and back of shoe for added support
- Breathable design intended for all-day wear
- Ultra-soft interior made of stretch neoprene for comfort
- High quality upper made from fine nubuck leather and neoprene
- Memory foam insole with arch support and a solid heel cushion
- Easily removable insoles, to accommodate custom orthotics
- Designed with style in mind, for increased confidence and freedom
- Anti-slip recycled rubber bottoms for ease and increased mobility
$1 from every pair sold goes towards LE&RN, the leading lymphedema advocacy non-profit.
This wide width shoe style is available in men's and women's sizes, and accommodates up to an EEE width for women and EE width for men.
See our fit guide for additional information.
We know that finding the perfect fit can be challenging. We have a flexible return policy, and are always happy to answer your questions, via chat (bottom-right of this page) or via email at email@example.com.